A vivacious and energetic person easily at home in social groups, who thrives on hard work and a challenge. Eleni will keep on with any problem until she finds a solution and adapts well in any circumstances.
Eleni’s photographic style: She ‘sees’ photography as an art form. The key worlds in her portraiture are Glamour, Beauty, Perfection. She stages images in an artistic manner and edits them later to get a high-fashion look, yet she marriages this style with a photojournalistic approach to create drama. Eleni prides herself that her images reflect the true character of the person in the picture in an honest and comforting way. She doesn’t pose people, she sets up situations, she lets people to react in them, and she captures what is real and beautiful, coming straight from the heart. Eleni specialises mainly in Portraiture and Wedding Photography but she also undertakes private or commercial commissions in fine art, fashion, business and editorial.
- 2001 – 2004: A 1st class graduate in Fine Art & Combined Media BA (Hons), in Croydon college.
- Sept.1998 – Jul.2001: City and Guilds courses in Photography: A 1st class Graduate with 6 Distinctions, and 2 Credits.
- Sept.1999 – Jul.2000: Multimedia Production Course: Achieved 7 Credits at Level 2 & 15 Credits at Level 3.
- Sept.1983 – Jun.1986: Lycee in Greece (equivalent to A levels). A 1st Class graduate. Literature, Essay, History, Maths, Chemist, Physics, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Religion, Geography, Geology, Ancient Greeks, English, Gymnastics
- Sept.1974 – Jun.1978: Higher education in Greece (equivalent to GCSE’s).
AWARDS: 2004 Winner Title Photographer of the year. The London Portrait Group.
- 2000 – Clock Tower Gallery, Croydon (Photography Group Exhibition.)
- 2001 – Parfait Gallery, Croydon (Print Group Exhibition, media: Silk print.
- 2002 – Parfait Gallery, Croydon – Media: Black and white photographic prints -Title of work: “Real Beauty”
- 2002 – Parfait Gallery – Print Group exhibition, media: relief prints and book artwork.
- 2003 – Parfait Gallery – Fine Art group exhibition, media: colour photographs -Title of work “Looking for Beauty”.
- 2005 – Parfait Gallery, Croydon Personal Exhibition, media: screen prints, Bromoil prints and B&W photographs – Title of work “ partial view”.
- 2004 – 2005, Artist in Residence – Croydon College: Tutorials on Bromoil printing and alternative photographic printing techniques.
- 2004 – up to date, Freelance photographer: Portraiture, Weddings, Sports, Events, Christenings.
Wow.. Pragmatika epa8a plaka me ta portraita sou ! Great work 🙂
Se euxaristw poly Taso, na’sai kala 🙂
You have amazing photography! 🙂
Thank you so kindly 🙂